Come get the Dolce experience !
Founded in 2011, Coiffure Dolce is the place where you can find all of Laval's best hairdressers.
You will find everything under one roof. Hair care, makeup, aesthetics, body care, massage therapy, eyelash extensions and more. Come with confidence and be pampered by professionals who merge excellence, experience and love of new trends.
Come meet us!
|Treatments||Starting at $|
|Barber||Starting at $|
|Combo Cut, Beard Trim||$35|
|Eyebrows by threading||$15|
|Back and torso||$35|
|Bridal makeup trial||$100|
The Intradermal Pigmentation procedure for eyebrows can mimic the appearance of hair in the brow line. Anyone who desires more fullness of the brows will love the procedure (and the time saved not applying makeup!) Those suffering from alopecia (hair loss) are pleasantly surprised at how natural it looks. There are two methods you can choose from, Hair stroke for a more natural look. Solid method for a more dramatic look.
• Reduction of the gaps in the eyebrows.
• Correction of eyebrow inconsistencies.
• Thicker and darker eyebrow enhancement.
• Re-shapes and re-defines the eyebrow area.
• Hair stroke technique used for a natural look
|Eyebrow Micro blading||$300.00 - $450.00|
|Eyebrow 3D makeup tattoo||$300.00 - $450.00|
• Bring in your favorite lip color.
• Do not consume alcoholic/caffeinated beverages on day of procedure.
• Don’t take any non vital medications that may thin blood 24h before procedure. Including some vitamins & supplements.
Conditions that can't be worked on:
• Skin that keloids
• Sunburned skin
• Persons on Chemotherapy
• Pregnant or breastfeeding (service can be done on a person who is
• Breastfeeding if they "pump and dump" after service and prior to feeding)
• Open wound on lips
• Active cold sores (if person has history of cold sores please see physician for anti-viral medication such as Valtrex)
• Wait 3 weeks after botox/fillers before having any permanent makeup treatments
• Day of procedure: Ice on and off to prevent bruising/swelling. Pat dry the area every 15 minutes and keep the area moist with Aquaphor.
For 2-4 weeks: apply Aquaphor to keep moist.
• Avoid the following for 1 day: tooth paste and hot foods.
• Avoid the following for 3 days: whitening tooth paste, teeth whiteners, colored food and beverages, and spicy foods and beverages, lemon, salt and vinegar, coffee, wine.
• Avoid swimming, tanning, steam rooms, or Jacuzzi for two weeks.
• No makeup over area for two weeks
• Some redness/swelling/slight bruising and slight itching during healing process post procedure is normal. If you experience heavy itching, extreme swelling, blistering, or any other complications within the first 24 hours post-procedure, stop using your after-care product immediately. If symptoms continue, or you experience abnormal swelling/redness or shortness of breath/trouble breathing go to the closest Hospital ER immediately you may be having an allergic reaction to the pigment and/or the after care product you are using
© Powered by Vortexapp